- MOMAR seeks to broaden the parameters
of the fine art world by fostering a multi-disciplinary interaction
among innovators in painting, music, poetry, performance and the visual
- MOMAR encourages innovation and challenges convention in Art, but reveres
the traditional artistic values of beauty, craft, spirituality and history.
- MOMAR rejects the notion that art can be valued or devalued on a purely
- MOMAR seeks to create a new approach to art patronage that includes
but extends beyond the conventions of financial support and criticism,
and allows for nontraditional contributions to and from the community,
including volunteering, charity work and education.
- MOMAR is founded on the principle that Art has a conscience, is relevant
and can foment positive social change. MOMAR believes that artists
are responsible for illuminating truth.
- MOMAR answers the eternal question "What Is Art?" with another question: "what
- MOMAR encourages interaction between artists and audience, and partners
at will with like-minded organizations.
- MOMAR is finite. It is not an ongoing concern. Its building
and its organization will disappear.
- MOMAR can, and will, party.